I’m a sucker for margaritas, just something about how refreshing they are with a hint of tartness makes me love them. Cherry Beer Margaritas from The Blond Cook are a fun twist on the classic and look absolutely mouth watering.
- (1) 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces cherry flavored soda
- (1) 12 ounce bottle of your favorite beer (I used Corona Light)
- 12 ounces of your favorite tequila
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime for garnish
- Cherries for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass; dip in kosher salt.
- In a large pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Serve over ice (if desired) & garnish with a lime wedge & cherry.