This week we’ve been busy prepping for one of our client’s wedding this weekend. We couldn’t be more excited for her big day because she is absolutely the sweetest thing ever and her wedding is full of adorable personal touches. Today we will be organizing our supplies and getting as much prep work done so tomorrow can be spent playing with flowers. We’ll have more details about the event on Monday but in the mean time here’s this weeks roundup.
1. Flavored ice cubes The Party Dress for a summer party
2. This amazing gourmet s’mores table from Oh Party has me drooling.
3. I love Emily’s blog Cupcakes and Cashmere. She recently got married and has been detailing every aspect of her stunning wedding in her blog…it’s a must read.
4. I was seriously gushing over this backyard New Hampshire wedding by Jana Williams Photography featured on Style Me Pretty. See if you can recognize the bride!
Yes, the bride is in fact Keri Lynn Pratt who played Dee Vine in Drive Me Crazy. Hopefully I’m not the only one that was able to recognize her or know who she is! But seriously her wedding was over the moon amazing and so gorgeous so check it out.
5. You must check our client, Rachel Fine’s blog that details her wedding planning process. She’s crazy funny, so sweet and pretty much all kinds of awesome. Below are the flowers from her sample consult.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!